For Booking please contact Sevadaars on 07979515849 or Email email@example.com
Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh,
“O Sikhs of the Guru, O friends, walk on the Guru’s path. Whatever the Guru says, accept thats as good; the sermon of the Lord Har Har, is unique and wonderful” II 1 II Pause Ang 667, Dhanasaree Mahalla 4
Guidelines and Rules of booking the Langar at Gurdwara Sahib
- Standard Menu covers: 1 Daal, 1 Sabji, 1 sweet (pudding), yogurt & pickle (Excluding Paneer,Fresh Saag,Fruit,Salad) family have provide or pay extra for these items (Paneer , Fresh Saag, Fruit or Salad) or bring themselves.
- Making Degh or Parshad is responsibility of the Giani Jee as per Sikh Rehit Maryada by Akaal Takht Sahib.
- For Saturday evening Langar Seva, Kitchen will be available after 3 pm due to classes in the morning. (Applicable to Saturday Evening Langar Seva Only)
- Cleaning of Langar hall and Kitchen is the responsibility of the family (Parivar) doing seva , if by any reason if family unable to do this seva the cleaning chargers will be £30 and needs to agree while booking so Gurdwara can arrange the cleaner for this seva.
- Extended (Private Program) Langar Seva are expensive as compared to regular, it is to encourage Sangat to book regular program.
- Rumala for Guru Sahib will provided free of cost by Gurdwara Sahib for all program’s.
- Please fill Gift Aid Form when you pay and Please get receipts for all payments you made to Gurdwara Sahib. (Accept Giani Jee Bheta directly paid to Giani Jee)
- Parivaar booking the Langar Seva won’t change the Langar setup in downstairs hall as the setup is 50 – 50 (3 row of tables chairs & 3 row of Siting on the floor) without prior agreement with the Gurdwara Management.
- Any special requirement should be agreed with management while booking the Langar seva.
- Parivaar have to educate their Guest regarding the Gurdwara Maryada (e.g Cover the head while in Gurdwara Premises etc.)
- Above mention prices are guided price only for standard menu only.