Covid 19 – Response and Preparations for Opening
UNDER THE CORONA VIRUS GUIDELINES AND THE RISK ASSESSMENT FOR OUR GURDWARA
By Covid-19 Compliance Officer
PLEASE SIT ONLY ON THE WHITE MAT- NOT ON THE CARPET.
YOU CAN SIT AS A FAMILY or GROUP
Avoid the spread of Corona Virus. Sewadar will Disinfect the Mat – By COVID-19 Compliance Officers
VISITING THE GURDWARA
What to expect when you arrive at the Gurdwara:
- Have you got your face and head covering (PPE)
- Your Temperature will be checked.
- Fill in the Track and Trace Form log.
- Remove Shoes and put safely in shoe rack.
- Wash hands – Sanitize 20 second rule.
- Follow the arrows ensuring safe distance.
- Once Metha tek please sit on the WHITE mats (families must sit together).
- Collect your prashad on leaving – ensure social distancing whilst going down the stairs.
- Do not congregate downstairs collect shoes and leave.
- Thank You
By COVID-19 Compliance Officers